Grilled Squid or Inihaw na Pusit
1 pc large Squid
1 cup soy sauce
1 medium sized tomato, diced
1 medium sized spanish onion, diced
3 pieces dried thai chili
1/2 piece lemon or 2 pieces calamansi
ground black pepper
Preparing the Squid
1. In a large container, combine onion and tomato
2. Add some salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Stuff the squid with the mixed vegetables and seasonings
4. Grill the squid until both sides are cooked
5. Serve hot with dip. Share and Enjoy!
This dip is optional. Its all up to you to choose which dip (sawsawan) soothes you best.
Preparing the dip (sauce)
1. In a small container or bowl, extract the lemon juice by squeezing
2. Add the soy sauce, and dried Thai chili